Faulty fan blamed for Risk Road house fire

Faulty fan blamed for Risk Road house fire

An electrical fire that started in a cooling fan is said by a home owner to be the cause of a blaze that destroyed his house and damaged four others at Risk Road, St. James yesterday evening.

Fire Service Divisional Officer Marlon Small tells Starcom Network News the service received the call at 6 24 pm.

Fire Service Divisional Officer Marlon Small

When Starcom Network News visited the scene, Calvin Beckles, the owner of the house which was destroyed said he was not able to save anything.

Fire victim Calvin Beckles

St. James Central Constituency Assistant, Lynda Griffith, told Starcom Network News temporary accommodation will be provided to the individuals affected by the fire.

St. James Central Constituency Assistant, Lynda Griffith

Starcom Network
Starcom Network
The 5:30 Edition
Loading
/

Leave a Reply