Janice Mitchell, one of the victims of last weekend’s house fire in the city, has passed away.

The police say she succumbed to her injuries sometime between 9 and 11 this morning.

Ms. Mitchell, her daughter and her one year old granddaughter were burnt in the blaze which occurred Saturday around 2.35 am at 1st Avenue, Chapman Lane.

A next door neighbor confirmed to Starcom Network News that she had received word of Miss Mitchell’s passing.

The daughter and granddaughter remain in hospital in critical condition.

Share This: